On your wedding day… what will you do for your groom?
- Engrave his wedding band. On the inside of his band, surprise him with a meaningful message. (Need a way to get it out of his nightstand? Tell him you’re going to get it cleaned.)
- Get him to wear his heart on his sleeve. Whether they’re formal or fun, a pair of cufflinks can be the finishing touch to his wedding day ensemble.
Tapper’s sterling silver square cufflinks with initial | $172.50
- Customize his tie. Before the big day, have something sentimental embroidered on it (as long as it’s not a rental). It could be a date, a phrase, your initials, or your names.
- Wear away their worries. According to ancient legends, black sapphire can help keep people calm in chaotic situations (you know, like weddings).
John Hardy classic chain bracelet in sterling silver and black sapphire | $1,370
- Give him a sign. Have your bridesmaids hold notes that say, “Just wait until you see her.” While they pose, take a photo. Then, have someone send it to him.
- Tell him you’ll love him until the end of time. A watch is as practical as it is special. Get it to him while he’s getting ready, and include a note that says, “Don’t be late,” or “See you at [insert time here].”
Rolex two-tone watch with fluted bezel and oyster bracelet | $7,850
- Deliver a love note. When they reach the end of the aisle, have your ring bearer, flower girl, or maid of honor hand him a note. Keep it short and sweet… something like, “I can’t wait to marry you.” Or, if you’d rather write a longer letter, have someone take it to him the morning of the wedding.
- Get him something he can keep close to his heart. Treat him to a staple necklace or chain he can wear every day.
David Yurman sterling silver and black onyx pendant | $425
22″ sterling silver box chain | $320
- Say “cheers.” With a wonderfully aged whiskey or wine, remind him of Robert Browning’s words: “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.”
Ready to surprise your guy? To help you find the perfect present, we have bridal experts available at all three Tapper’s locations. See store hours.